lucht je hart snel op - NSstress.nl : Forum
Zowel negatief klagen als positief klagen mag!
The fastest message board....ever.
Ga naar discussie: VorigVolgend
Ga naar: ForumlijstBerichtenlijstNieuw onderwerpZoekLog In
NS double charging...
Gepost door: Shari (IP Gelogd)
Datum: June 14, 2010 05:42PM

I'm here to give NS some bad publicity.... I've had a Voordeel - urenkaart (kortingskaart) with NS for 10 years now... I went into one of their branch offices at the trainstation Hoorn when I moved. I asked to change my address, so they told me I had to fill in their form again. I did so and I THOUGHT all was good.... this year however they charged me TWICE, it seems instead of changing my address they signed me up for ANOTHER kortingskaart. When I found this out, I went into the Almere Centrum office and had them fix it. Next thing I know I'm getting a letter in the mail saying that I had not paid????? WTF? I paid TWICE! Yes, they had paid me back for one of the kortings cards, but in the end they just sent me this letter saying that I needed to pay them 86,50 because of their mistake. So I give them a call to try and work this mess out and they tell me that I need to pay for BOTH kortings cards... not like I can USE 2 of them, but hey... I guess that's how THIS company operates.... Very dissapointed on how this was handled, especially since I called them to find out why they sent it to a collection agency and they said I NEVER PAID.... what? I paid TWICE!!!! TWICE! Jesus.... if only there was another train company I could travel by....

Re: NS double charging...
Gepost door: Dries Bakker (IP Gelogd)
Datum: June 14, 2010 11:18PM

Well, before commenting Dutch companies, as you are living in The Netherlands already for 10 years, at least try to speak / write DUTCH!

Gepost door: L (IP Gelogd)
Datum: June 15, 2010 01:20PM

@Shari: do you still have the proof that you went to the Hoorn branch office and asked them to change you adress? If so, then I don't think the collection agency (I assume the Dutch translation for this is 'incassobureau') has a leg to stand on. Wrtie them another e-mail and if they don't do anything, if you've paid for one of the voordeluren-abonnementen and you have proof, then let them worry about it. :smiling smiley

@Dries Bakker: sorry, but that's just a nasty, @#$%& snide-remark. You don't even know this person, so how do you know this person can't speak/write Dutch? And your comment isn't even about the complaint. Typical anti-social forum post.

Gepost door: Dries Bakker (IP Gelogd)
Datum: June 15, 2010 05:58PM

@ L (van lul of heb je ook een naam?)
Ga de Engelse taal eerst maar eens correct leren schrijven voor je commentaar op anderen hebt!
En idd als je hier al 10 jaar bent, leer Nederlands!
Wij, (de bevolking) hebben genoeg van alles wat hier naar toe komt, maar eigenlijk helemaal geen interesse in het land hebben!

Gepost door: L (IP Gelogd)
Datum: June 15, 2010 10:06PM

@Dries Bakker
“@ L (van lul of heb je ook een naam?)”
Is dat echt het beste wat je kan verzinnen, ‘lul’? Ik heb een naam, maar heb geen echte behoefte om overal op Google zoekresultaten te staan.

“Ga de Engelse taal eerst maar eens correct leren schrijven voor je commentaar op anderen hebt!”
Wow, één lettertje in een woord vergeten en je doet alsof de Apocalyps al voor de deur staat. Mijn bezwaar tegen jou post is dat het niet eens ingaat op de inhoud van wat die beste man post.

“En idd als je hier al 10 jaar bent, leer Nederlands!
Wij, (de bevolking) hebben genoeg van alles wat hier naar toe komt, maar eigenlijk helemaal geen interesse in het land hebben!”
Hoe weet je of hij wel of geen Nederlands heeft geleerd of dat hij niks met Nederland heeft? Wellicht kan de oorspronkelijke posters perfect Nederlands begrijpen, maar kan zich simpelweg gewoon beter uitdrukken in het Engels.
En dat ‘wij de bevolking’ slaat al helemaal nergens op. Als Nederlander voel ik mij helemaal niet aangesproken door dat soort bewoordingen.

Dit forum heet nsstress.nl en gaat dus over negatieve en positieve ervaringen met betrekking tot reizen met de NS. Het is niet bedoeld als een plek om te kankeren op de maatschappij, daar heb je andere fora voor. Nogmaals, mijn bezwaar tegen jou post was dat je niet inging op de inhoud; beetje jammer.

Gepost door: Kouwe Zakkie (IP Gelogd)
Datum: June 15, 2010 10:13PM

@Dries: Jouw Engels is anders ook niet fantastisch, knul. En je eerste reactie is inderdaad een beetje boel xenofoob (of, zo men wil, chauvinistisch). Die lul ben je zelf.

Uw naam: 
Uw email: 
(Vul deze code in svp)
Onderwerp: